We offer hands on therapy for the treatment of a wide range of conditions. We develop individualised personal programs for rehabilitation and prevention of injuries, including exercise and education.
We offer comprehensive history and physical examination to allow for the most effective treatment of a range of areas.
Our physiotherapists continually keep up to date with the latest developments and techniques in order to provide the best possible treatment.
- In-room visits
- Home visits
Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy
Our treatments include:
- Manual therapy –a combination of joint mobilisation, soft tissue release and stretching, and neural mobilisation
- Exercise/rehabilitation programs – especially for core stability
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imagery
- Western acupuncture & dry needling
For your first appointment:
- Arrive 10 minutes early to complete patient registration forms
- Bring any relevant scans for your current problem
- Bring your GP/specialist referral letter if you have one
- If you have Workcover or Third Party Insurance please bring your claim number
Important Medical Information
No medical referral is necessary for clients to be seen by a physiotherapist. Private Health Fund rebates can be claimed at the time of treatment for immediate reimbursements.